From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-31 17:29:08

"Jeff Flinn" <TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden]> writes:

> I thought the following may be of interest to MSVC based developers here.
> Does anyone have experience with the TortoiseCVS.org?

<advice on>
I keep giving this advice: *learn the CVS command-lines*

You're not doing yourself any favors by learning to use a GUI which is
really just a thin wrapper over the command-line tool. People who
only use the GUI always seem to find themselves in a terrible bind at
some point because all the literature relates to how to use the
command-lines and the GUI tends to slightly obfuscate what's
happening.
</advice off>

--
Dave Abrahams