From: Daniel Frey (daniel.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-13 12:18:49

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Accordingly, http://www.esva.net/~beman/boost_1_31_0_rc1.zip is
> available. I'll put a more POSIX friendly version up later if I get a
> chance, but I'm in a time crunch so that may not happen.

I looked at it and I'm unsure about some MPL-related stuff. I noticed
that there is .../mpl/set/.. and ../mpl/multiset/.. plus the according
test files. But the tests don't appear in the regression tests
(actually, no MPL-tests at all(?)) and besides the test-files,
set/multiset are never used or documented. Also, they look different
than e.g. the vector-stuff. And finally, I seem to remember that it was
mentioned that they cannot work anyway. I'm anything but an expert on
MPL and I might as well be totally wrong, so maybe someone who knows the
MPL better can comment on it. :)

Besides that, the RC looks very good so far. No obviously missing files
like in 1.30.1 AFAICS.

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Frey
aixigo AG - financial solutions & technology