From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-21 15:38:46

"Jonathan Turkanis" <technews_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> One more thought: any idea when will smart_ptr will be fully baked?
> ;-)
> [...]

How about when we get more "fully baked" compilers than just
gcc 3.3.2? If someone has one, they are hereby invited to run the
tests in the sandbox and tell me how they come out. I would be
happy to work with people who have highly conforming compilers,
but I got burned out trying to make it work on bcc 5.5.1 and
VC++ 6.5. Yes, it mostly works on 7.1, but not 100% (and at least
one of the tests fails due to a code generation bug of some sort
in 7.1, unless I'm totally crazy).

Dave

---