From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-22 04:11:12

Hi,
I am writing a library with hopes that it may, one day, become part of
boost. Whether it ever makes it to the main libraries or not it would be
nice to fit it in to the boost namespace system. Should I grab a boost
sub-namespace e.g boost::my_whacky_library or should I avoid the boost
namespace entirely? I feel a bit 'cheeky' using the boost namespace for
something that is not 'officially' boost. Is there any policy on this?

In some ways 'boost' is like 'std'... boost is even mentioned in Lois
Goldthwaites intro to the Wiley version of the standard.

regards
Andy Little