From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-25 09:15:27

Gennaro Prota <gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]> writes:

> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 00:32:32 -0800, Thomas Witt <witt_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>Therefore I propose opening a dedicated mailinglist that handles review
>>requests and formal reviews.
>
> Or choose a standard tag (such as '[admin]') for these kinds of
> things. This way users could simply set up a suitable mail filter.

Thomas and I discussed both options (I think [review] would be a more
appropriate tag). The thing I like about the mailing list is that
review commentary has a value all its own, and it would be great to be
able to search reviews separately. There'd be a GMane mirror of
course. I also happen to think that the tag approach is more prone to
unintentional errors of omission.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting