From: John Torjo (john.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-28 00:16:08

> I don't want to waste review manager capacity. It takes a lot of effort
> being a review manager.
>

>> Having a [review] tag in the subject for the formal reviews seems
>> pretty ok. I tend to agree with Jonathan - I think the discussion
>> should still happen in the main list,
>

> Why?

If not, people would have to subscribe to yet one more list. I'm afraid,
compared to how many subscribers the boost list has today, the new review list
would have much less. Therefore, we might end up with much less reviewing than
before.

Or maybe, everyone already subscribed to boost could be automatically subscribed
to the boost-review list. This would make much more sense.

Best,
John