From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-05 09:46:49

Hi all,

I'd like to test the waters for the last week of June -- let's
say Monday, June 28 -- being the target date for the next major
release, which I am volunteering to manage. Correspondingly,
June 21 or so would be a branch-for-release date, by which
everything should be in CVS and in the releasable shape.

What is a "releasable shape" is a separate question I'd like
to postpone for now, but basically the proposed target date
implies that the for all the new stuff to get into release
it'd have to be in the CVS by the middle of June -- which gives
us about two months to prepare/finish things up.

How does this sound for everybody? Any objections/adjustments
to the dates?

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering