From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-11 21:05:30

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:26:05 +0200, JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote

> You've got a valid point here. But I cannot turn your
> suggestion into a reasonably short name in the
> spirit of Boost.MultiIndex. Boost Multi-index Containers
> Library? This is too long to be scattered through the docs
> the way Boost.IndexedSet appears now. Shortened for easier
> reference to BMCL or BMICL? Maybe we should retain
> Boost.MultiIndex and use the fuller "Boost Multi-index
> Containers Library" at the header and preliminary
> paragraphs?

I don't have any problem with shorter names in the docs themselves. What I'm
thinking is if I'm scanning the alphabetical library list for containers I
might scan right by multi_array, multi_index,... But I think multi_index
containers would catch my eye.

Jeff