From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-06 19:37:59

On Fri, 7 May 2004 00:47:21 +0200, Pierre DOUCY wrote
> I have written a custom container for the bgl's adjacency_list which
> was based on a subclass of a stl container (namely, std:list).
> Everything seemed to work just fine (if not by itself) as I followed
> the bgl book indications.
>
> Now, I'm working on a non stl-based container (a wrapper around the
> bdb API), and facing a lot of compile-time problems. I know my bdb
> wrapper is not fully stl-compliant.

I'm wondering if modifying something like DTL would give you standard
container interfaces for your db access without rolling your own.
Unfortunately, I don't think you can use Berkeley DB with DTL...

http://dtemplatelib.sourceforge.net/index.htm

Jeff