From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-12 02:16:44

"Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> [...]
> Just wondering, what specifically couldn't you find in Boost.Test
> Docs?

A reference to the BOOST_XXX macros (like CHECK,
CHECK_EQUAL, etc.). I finally realized you have to look at the
headers, but that doesn't seem like it should be necessary.
Also, I couldn't find a reference for the command line arguments
(log_level, etc.).

> And how different fomat would help?

Having a section on the macros would help. Having a section on
the command-line arguments would help. Having a section that
tells the best way to link the library in a Boost test program would be
nice. I could say more, but I would have to look over the docs more.

Dave

---