From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-13 07:26:34

"David B. Held" <dheld_at_[hidden]> wrote in message news:caeaih$m8f$1_at_sea.gmane.org...
| "Gennadiy Rozental" <gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
| > [...]
| > Just wondering, what specifically couldn't you find in Boost.Test
| > Docs?
|
| A reference to the BOOST_XXX macros (like CHECK,
| CHECK_EQUAL, etc.). I finally realized you have to look at the
| headers, but that doesn't seem like it should be necessary.
| Also, I couldn't find a reference for the command line arguments
| (log_level, etc.).

FWIW, I too had some problems trying to find BOOST_XX macro documentation and which headers to include. I browsed several
examples, but coulnd't figure out what to include so I ended looking into test directories for various projects.

 I think a single link on the main
page called "Headers" would help. At the end of the link should be a table with all library headers and what they include. The table
could also
provide additional links into the documentation for each item mentioned.

br

Thorsten