From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-18 20:35:57

val salamakha wrote:
> --- Edward Diener <eddielee_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> The compiler will tell you if it is an error or not
>> by saying 'error' at the
>> beginning of the message. In your case it is not an
>> error.
>
> It's clear now.
>
> Have you any answer from Microsoft about fixing the
> bug?

They didn't bother to acknowledge it when I reported it on the appropriate
NG and since MS evidently has no intention of putting out a service pack for
Visual Studio .NET, I am not going to bother to waste my time with them
about it any further. Also since it is only a bug about incorrectly
reporting an error when the compiler and linker do not actually generate an
error, it can safely be ignored.