From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-19 21:43:21

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:14:55 -0400, David Abrahams wrote
> "Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> writes:
> > Don't disagree, but there needs to be limits on the amount of time we spend on
> > it. To me, if some big company really insists on getting every single file in
> > boost 100% consistent then they should pay someone to get it consistent --
> > perhaps you ;-)
>
> I don't see how putting those 4-5 lines at the bottom of example
> files is going to save us any time. In my case it's going to cost me
> time because my editor automatically generates them at the top and
> puts my cursor below them ;-)

So, truth be told, I wrote a script, made the change, and checked it in before
we started this discussion -- so that's part of why I'm being difficult. I'm
not dealing with any new code in this case. And I think cntl-home will put you
at the top so you can insert above the generated text -- 1/4 of a second maybe ;-)

Jeff