From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-27 04:09:16

At Monday 2004-07-26 17:49, you wrote:
>Stefan Slapeta writes:
> > Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> >

> > > Please see my reply to Rob Lievaart for our solution to this --
> > > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/106555.
> > >

> > I think it should be sufficient to set a "lower than normal" process
> > priority for build_monitor.exe. Otherwise the permanent context
> > switching between the monitoring and the build process itself leads to a
> > substantial overall decrease of performance for regression tests!
>
>Fixed in the CVS and the attached revision of the script.

ok, picked up the script (changed ext to ssh again.... then updated my cvs
client to purportedly have an ext protocol that defaults to ssh, but it
requires a re-boot and I'm still running tests).

the install for vc7.1,vc8.0 created this in the (boost target
directory)/include

the 2nd directory has NO files in it, just all the relevant directories
that the includes SHOULD go in.
the lib directory seems to be fine