From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-02 08:04:12

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> David Abrahams writes:

>>>Oh, that's a pity.
>>
>>Seems to me that you should be able to fix the code so that if the
>>zip library isn't available,
>

> While we're on it, Toon, could you post the exact diagnostics you
> were getting?

the attachment regression.py.out contains the diagnostic.

I also (tried to) patch regression.py so that it accepts a directory
from where the boost installation can be copied (instead of downloading
it). So now I define a proxy which is actually a path, if the proxy does
not contain "http", the script will copytree the boost instead of
download it. I is not a high-quality patch but my python still needs a
lot of improving and it does what I currently need.