From: Michael Stevens (Michael.Stevens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-12 07:48:10

Firstly thanks to all those currently running regression tests, they really
are very useful.

I'm not sure what load the meta-comm web server gets but I am certainly
accessing the results on a regular basis!

At the moment the only thing the regression test system cannot do
automatically is purge stale targets that are no longer part of the build. By
the look of the results some regression testers are conservative and delete
the target bin directories. Would it be possible for 'RubeckAssociates' and
'Martin Wille' to do this on a one of basis. I have a test7 in ublas which
was only temporarily part of the regression run. The old stale results are
somewhat confusing the test picture. Thanks!

Thanks,
        Michael