From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-24 16:43:56

I don't want to sound harsh or anything, and I truly
appreciate the effort that's being put in this, but
a month has slipped by since the first schedule for
releasing, and AFAIK we don't even have an agreed upon
branching date for the near future. People are beginning
to divert (a review in progress, etc.) I haven't been
involved in previous releases, but I guess a month
delay is well over what's considered normal/acceptable.

Shouldn't we settle now on a realistic branching date
and proceed with the release? Or, should I shut my mouth
and let the release manager handle this as he deems
convenient?

Again, don't get me wrong. I am not willing to push
anybody, but the process looks, well, erratic.

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo