Boost logo

Boost :

From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-25 00:38:59

I would like to second that.

Two month ago I was told that I had to freeze any development yet another
month ago. Now we still nowhere and I still couldn't move a finger. I
understand that it may be caused by book preparation. But should we
necessarily need to use namely this release?

Let at least set a policy for open information: if for whatever reason
release needs to be postponed lets announce it and set a new date.



Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at