From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-28 14:55:42

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Jonathan Turkanis <technews_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Sábado, Agosto 28, 2004 9:27 pm
Asunto: [boost] Re: Re: Re: Review of Daryle
Walker's"MoreIO"librarybeginstoday, August 21, 2004.

> "Pavel Vozenilek" <pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> >
> > "Jonathan Turkanis" wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, I think skip_line/skip_lines is a good combination.
> > >
> > > I like newline and newlines.
> > >
> > It is often recomended not to distinguish names only
> > on plural suffix. Easy to overlook bug here.
>
> I know that's a consideration. But then there's tuple and tuples...

Boost.Tuple's authors would have used "tuple" alone everywhere
but they found difficulties, as explained at:

http://boost.org/libs/tuple/doc/design_decisions_rationale.html

section "For those who are really interested in namespaces".

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo