From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-15 02:16:25

As I appear to be the only person running vc 8.0 I figure you must be
talking to me.
I checked the updates tonight, and the only update appears to add some
"Team System"
============ from the webpage ==================
Visual Studio 2005 Beta 1 Refresh with Visual Studio Team System
Before you install

The Visual Studio 2005 Beta 1 Refresh is the same as the previous beta
release, but now includes a Community Technology Preview (CTP) of Visual
Studio 2005 Team System. While betas receive a much higher level of testing
and feature work, CTPs are intended to expose developers to the latest
working build. The Visual Studio 2005 Beta 1 Refresh is therefore still
unsupported pre-release software and there are some precautions you should
take. Please make sure you read both the Visual Studio 2005 Readme and the
Visual Studio Team System Readme prior to installing this release.
I have intentionally NOT updated.
If you feel my decision is incorrect please let me know.