From: Walter Landry (wlandry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-30 05:59:06

"Eric Niebler" <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Joel de Guzman and I, with the help of many smart folks on the
> boost-docs list[*], have been working on improving the look-n-feel of
> Boost's documentation. We're ready to commit the new style, but wanted
> to check here first.
>
> Volodya was good enough to put up a copy of Boost's docs with the new
> style applied. You can preview them here:
> http://zigzag.lvk.cs.msu.su/~ghost/boost_docs/
>
> Please say whether you like the new style or not. If not, be specific
> about why.

Everything is indented, as if I am looking at a piece of paper.
Indenting some things (like code examples) to make them stand out is
ok, but don't indent everything. The web is not paper. Indenting
wastes screen real estate.

It looks fine in lynx, which usually covers most accessibility concerns.

Cheers,
Walter Landry
wlandry_at_[hidden]