From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-30 07:10:22

Angus Leeming wrote:
> Eric Niebler wrote:
[...]
>>Please say whether you like the new style or not. If not, be specific
>>about why.
>

> I tried it with the text-only browser lynx. In general all looks perfectly
> readable, but I do notice one strangeness: snippets of code which should
> have a larger left margin than the text actually have no left margin at
> all.

I confirm that for lynx and for links2 (in text mode and in graphical
mode). elinks displays normal text and code in an unreadable color
this could be a problem with the settings here, though); I think
the indentation is similar to lynx and links2 (really hard to tell).

w3m left aligns text and code.

The documentation looks very nice in Mozilla with my usual
feature deprived settings (no colours, no pictures, no JavaScript).

Regards,