From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-22 17:34:41

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:07:46 -0600, Brian Braatz wrote

> Thank you Jeff for setting that up.
>
> I just added

I moved your thoughts to the main page of discussion -- somehow you wound up
on a closely related, but not the same name page...

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Relational_Database_Access

> 5) Does not require the usage of RTTI

Why? This seems like an arbitrary restriction to me. Further, for some dynamic
query capabilities it seems like it would be a good way to implement the
needed fuctionality. Of course for simple static SQL it wouldn't be needed.

> 6) Allows for the user of the library to "plug in" thier own binding
> \ subscription system. (to support bound controls) "

Can you clarify what you mean by 'bound controls'?

Jeff