From: Maciej Sobczak (prog_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-23 04:02:22

Jeff Garland wrote:

> I moved your thoughts to the main page of discussion -- somehow you wound up
> on a closely related, but not the same name page...
>
> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Relational_Database_Access

I also noticed there is a "competing" page:

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Relational_Database_A

Is it useful to have both?

>>6) Allows for the user of the library to "plug in" thier own binding
>>\ subscription system. (to support bound controls) "
>

> Can you clarify what you mean by 'bound controls'?

I second the requirement, but with different interpretation.
I think it is good to have the possibility to difine bindings for
user-defined datatypes. Specializing a given class template is one way
to achieve this variation point and is consistent with how it is done in
STL.

Programming    : http://www.msobczak.com/prog/