From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-22 19:12:45

I rebuilt and reran the the tests "test_class_info_load" and
"test_class_info_save" which are explicitly designed to test this
functionality. I ran these test with XML archives. Do these tests pass for
you? How is this situation different than yours? I updated the test
sliightly so that the class version jumps from 2 to 4 - skipping over 3 so
that a confusion between serialization library version and class version
wouldn't be overlooked.

Robert Ramey