From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-22 19:35:16

> > John Torjo <john.lists_at_[hidden]> writes:

> I take back "Accepted by default", since is a bit confusing, sorry for
> that.
>
> Here's what I mean:
> it's clear that people want such a library, and a lot of positive
> feedback was received. I know the library cannot be accepted at this time.

I think the review process is close to as good as it can practically
expected to be.

In this particular case, I think that to small things sort of clouded the
issue.

a) The reference to the "vote" which over emphasizes the "voting" aspect.
In the future I think it would be better to use the term "recommend"

b) the "Accepted by default",

I think this particular situation could have been handled better with

"the library is not accepted at this time"

reasons....

Robert Ramey