From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-04 20:51:12

On Nov 4, 2004, at 7:47 PM, Erik Wien wrote:
> will go through with it. There's one little snag though. HiG would
> like to
> have one person from the boost community functioning as a "contact
> person"
> for the project. I'm not sure exactly what kind of workload that imply
> for
> such a person (I will try to find out very soon), but I am fairly
> certain it
> will just be a matter of answering a few e-mails from them from time to
> time.

Interestingly enough, at the Boost workshop at OOPSLA last week we
discussed doing this for anyone bringing their first library up for
review. A mentorship program, so to speak, where seasoned Boosters
would help navigate the review process in the hope of bringing more
libraries up to formal review.

Here is one question for you, however: do you think that this "contact
person" needs to have solid knowledge of Unicode to be helpful for you?

        Doug