From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-06 12:11:13

This view has already been expressed several times

- but we have to face the fact that
C99 and Walter Brown's functions are already in TR-1 to achieve C
compatibility.
I consider it essential to follow their example.

(Perhaps you should check PJP's reasoning on this).

So, despite that fact that I agree with you, I feel we must be pragmatic
and face the facts.

If I don't get agreement on this before I start, there is no point in
continuing
as the code will be rejected on review.

Paul