From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-17 16:31:19

I understand that boost sandbox is considered successor to the file section.
I'm not really happy with this. It means that those who want to try
something out have to get cvs going in thier machine - or download the files
one by one from the CVS tree.

The yahoo file section ("vault") is ok - but having to register is a pain.

Can't we find a directory withing boost (or maybe the wiki?) to just have
this very important collection of zipped files?

Robert Ramey