From: Cory Nelson (phrosty_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-19 19:29:56

Hmm.. Make the boost logo horizontal, that empty block of blue doesn't
look good (imho). If you must keep the icons, make the text for them
run right next to their icons and much bigger (took me more than a
quick glance to find my way to the text). I dont like the second at
all, the cluttered background doesn't go well against the text.

Congrats on using the h* tags correctly, not many people do that ;)
How about making it xhtml/html-strict?