From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 11:32:52

Caleb Epstein wrote:
> Agreed: nice layout, but I would prefer to see a darker blue for
> links. Perhaps just keep to the browser's default color?

Second darker comment... reminds me of working on YDKJ5 and having art
done on Macs, with good calibrated displays, and displayed on PCs, with
bad un-calibrated displays. It's going to take some time for the
brightness to be "just right" for most people as everyone's display is
different and most people don't calibrate their monitors, like I do.

I did darken the links, but at some point they are going to become
black, and disappear into the text. So, with that in mind.. Would it be
preferable to just make the links black, and have some icon on them to
indicate they are links?

> I like the little ">>" glyph as well.

Thanks :-)

--