From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-26 00:25:43

Beman Dawes wrote:

>Is anyone keeping a list of the more likely candidates?

I've been saving all the posts, not that it does others much good :-) As
you probably noticed rockets are the dominating concept so far.

But to help keep track of things here's a wiki page...

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?BoostLogo

Only some minor comments, and two of my own submissions on it (new
ones). I can't rightfully post other peoples work, so others should add
to the wiki their own images. And additional notes and ideas.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything