From: Alan Gutierrez (alan-boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-22 15:59:09

* Reece Dunn <msclrhd_at_[hidden]> [2004-12-22 15:17]:
> Alan Gutierrez wrote:
> > I've spent quite a bit of time getting this Boost GUI code to
> > build anywhere, but now it builds on both OS X and W2K.
>
> Great!
>
> > I'm feeling like I might as well add Linux to the mix, and work
> > toward having an early integeration across these three
> > platforms. It would teach me a lot about Boost and bjam.
>
> This is a good idea. Is it possible to take a look at the code, since I
> am currently making revisions to the rect data structure to support the
> new model.

    Ah, yes, did you get my message regarding the Subversion
    repository?

    http://engrm.com/svn/boost/trunk/gui/

    If you would like to view this through SVN, I can provide you
    with commit access through HTTPS. I can tell you how to install
    Subversion on Win32, it is easy, and easy to use.

    I should note that I've only created a dummy platform.hpp for
    Carbon, so that I could get it to compile. I'll check in this
    dummy file.

    Also, I've only created an XCode project, and I've not created a
    Boost darwin configuration.

    I've not done C++ development in a long time, and I'm wrestling
    with getting a development environment set up.

    Since I'm wrestling with this anyway, I thought I'd slow down,
    and try and do it right as a contribution.

--
Alan Gutierrez - alan_at_[hidden]