From: christopher diggins (cdiggins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-26 21:35:55

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel de Guzman" <joel_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 8:37 PM
Subject: [boost] Re: Interest in a Recursive Descent Parsing Library

> christopher diggins wrote:
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel de Guzman"
>
> Hi Christopher,
>
> Well, you use it to write your hand coded switch.

I did get that far ;)

> Anyway, I would
> suggest for you to stop comparing apples and oranges and just
> provide a rationale based on the merits of your library alone.

I didn't mean to compare an apple to an orange.

> IMHO, comparisons to spirit will be meaningless if you are not
> at all familiar with it.

For the record, because I don't want to be misrpresented as someone who has
not made the effort to learn Spirit, I did spend 8 to 10 hours studying the
documentation, after which I wrote a few examples with Spirit.

> Well, good luck!

Thank you, and congratulations on implementing such a successful and
powerful tool.

Christopher Diggins
http://www.cdiggins.com
http://www.heron-language.com