From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-28 12:44:49

Thanks you *very much* for help here. This issue is pushing me to
convert to 1.32 (which is good- I am doing that NOW). And without help
from everyone who is added thoughts, I would still be in the bicycle
shed. (I still am but I now see the door). :)

Once I get converted and get my code working, I will post to this list a
quick how to on what the resolution to the original question was (this
way other folks can find the solution in the future by searching mail
archives).

******************
SEPARATE THREAD:
        It would be nice if boost doc pages pointed to a WIKI or
something for people to add things to the documentation (not officially
added mind you- just ammendums)(similar to how people can comment on
products on amazon.com for example) .
        I.e. once I get code working on how to deduce return type from a
lambda functor, it would be nice if I could put that info someplace easy
for others to find.
        OR- Is the solution for me to write up a page of documentation
and simply request it be added to the lambda documentation?
        (which raises the issue)- is there any process for this?

Thanks Again Guys.

It is the people that give boost the real "boost" :)