From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-31 21:26:42

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Robert Ramey writes:
> [...]
>
> The above assumes that *the main trunk* is in the good state, and
> it's not --

actually it assumes this the main trunk can be brought to a good state in a
relatively short time like 10 days.

I don't believe the number of red squares is an accurate reflection of the
state and how much work there is to do. Many of these problems have a
common cause. In at least one case, there's a new compiler which wasn't
tested at 1.32 at all. I believe that a new release have improvements over
the current one and have no regressions.

Robert Ramey