From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-16 21:18:12

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> Joel de Guzman wrote:
>
>>Hi Y'all,
>>
>>The deadline for submission of entries is technically over
>>but I still keep getting new entries. I am extending the
>>deadline to March 1. There's no reason to hurry, I guess.
>>The more the better :)
>

> I suggest you update the contest page as soon as possible to indicate that the
> contest is extended, so we can take full advantage of the possibilities for new
> submissions.
>
> Also, if you haven't done so yet, I think you should post announcements to
> c.l.c++.m and c.l.c++.

Done.

As suggested by Dave A, I would also like to take this opportunity to
encourage you all to review the logos submitted so far. See if there
is something you like but think needs a tweak. You can post your
comments here. I'd gladly forward your comments to the author.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com