From: Julio M. Merino Vidal (jmmv84_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-19 06:33:29

Hi!

first of all, I should say hi to everybody, since I'm new to the list.
I hope this is the correct mailing list to send a patch against the
website (according to the page about bug reporting, it should be).

During the last past few days, I've been reading about Boost at the
website because I'm interested in using it in one of my projects.
I must say that the website is great. It has lots of information and
is well organized.

Anyway, while doing so, I've came across some broken links to the CVS
access information. (As well as some typos, but I have to re-find
them...)

They point to the obsolete (according to the logs) download.html file,
while they should be pointing to getting_started.html. I've attached
a patch which corrects this.

BTW, vim warned me saying that the files I changed in the patch do not
have a newline at the end. It added one automatically, but I've
removed that chunk from the patch. Is this behavior expected? IMHO,
the newline should be there (otherwise, cat <file> looks ugly).

Kind regards,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84_at_[hidden]>
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/