From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-20 12:14:57

Ive searched in boost a typeid wrapper like the one Andrei Alexandrescu
uses in his book (Modern C++ Design), but didnt found any, except one in
the python library. It seemed very much what Im searching, so I'm
wondering why it is in the python library. I think it is a very useful
feature outside python library either. So Im asking if it shouldnt be a
general class in the boost library, instead of being a feature to be
used by the python library only?

Thanks in advance,

--
    Felipe Magno de Almeida