From: Brandon Kohn (bkohn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-22 15:04:49

I'm glad there is some interest. I've already begun implementing it (will be
testing it with GMP). I noticed (I think 3) implementations of big_integer
classes in the yahoo group files section. None of them has ripened into a
solid library so far? Or are they just not entirely compatible with
boost::rational?

Boost seems fairly ready for this stage of evolution what with interval and
rational... so perhaps it's just a matter of time for big_int to be
completed. At any rate, I'll continue my work and post more when I have
something worth reporting (or ?s).

Thanks guys,

Brandon