From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-07 14:47:39

"Pavel Chikulaev" <pavel.chikulaev_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Thanks a lot for your feedback.
> It looks like you're almost the one who is interested in finding out
> what I am proposing.
>
> So I have a question:
> Is it really hard to find out what I am proposing on the first post?
> Bad English?

Patience my friend. Do you think people seat and wait for new proposals to
discuss? Everybody have their own priorities. Some people read ML only
sporadically. It may take while. Meanwhile it seems (at least IMHO) that you
could read archive on long (very long in fact) history of discussions on
lazy evaluation for both temporary elimination and in application to
expression templates. You may be interested in: mojo, zetu, FP++, several
posts by Dave Abrahams on the topic. I believe Andrej has an article online
also. We have already libs for matrix operation and Dave A. I know works in
this direction also.

HTH,

Gennadiy