From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 09:48:15

Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David Abrahams writes:

>>> Needs to be worked at.
>>
>> I think we can get both resources from OSL.
>
> Meaning hardware resources

Yes.

> _and_ group access to commercial compilers?

In some form, I think. I'm not sure we would all be able to log in
and run a commercial compiler, but if OSL had a BuildBot slave running
these compilers, we wouldn't have to. A scheme something like this
doesn't neccessarily depend on the use of BuildBot either.

[followups to boost-testing]

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting