From: Ulrich Eckhardt (uli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-10 03:31:11

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 00:50, Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:
> I'm currently trying to port Boost to embedded Visual C++ 4. Attached are a
> patch against this afternoon's CVS and toolset definition for Boost build
> v1.

Has anyone taken a look at this? Since then, I have changed the toolset
definition a bit, in particular to be less dependant on the places where
things are on my computer, so I will post an update thereof next week.

About the fixes to the checks for VC6 and similar compilers, is there any
objection against applying them? Has it even been done already?

Uli