From: Tushar (tushar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-01 01:45:26

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 19:36, Kon Lovett wrote:
> Uh, then maybe automated translation. (Only know of one translator:
> http://www.remotesoft.com/octopus but it is commercial & .NET
> oriented.)
>
> Any Java core class libraries w/o license issues?
Thanks for pointer. I liked it. I also want to do something similar.
Only problem I have with java is GC. That is where major changes will be
required. Classpath is GNU implementation of java. They use same API but
with their own implementation, so I think one can use source to make a
lib. It need to be under GPL.