From: Jason Earl (Jason_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-05 08:37:39

On 5 Ebr 2005, at 14:25, Iain Hanson wrote:

> BTW the current boost home page also has a fixed minimum width which
> IMHO is wrong.

Mmm, I slightly disagree there. I feel it is fine to enforce a minimum
width, provided it is not too wide (say 400-750 pixels). Sometimes you
need to enforce max and min widths if you have a more complex design,
otherwise it can be hard to to make the content on the page wrap /
adjust in a nice/predictable manner. However, with boost, where that is
mainly text, a min width can be very small as there is little to break.

Jason