From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-10 10:35:46

Thorsten Ottosen wrote:

> I think I found the error in ptr_set.cpp.
>
> It was caused by insertion into a multiset from itself.
>
> I've committe the new test file which works locally.

Thanks for fixing this so quickly!

I'll update that file while the current tests are running.
(gcc 3.4.3 and gcc 4 test runs should already take advantage of the fix)

BTW, you should comment your commits to the CVS. I updated and learned
only a .hpp file had changed. The CVS log didn't tell me anything other
than "*** empty log message ***". I had to diff against the previous
version of that file in order to find out that this likely is the fix
you talked about.

Thanks,