From: Martin Slater (mslater_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-20 04:28:52

> we went through this once before. It costs the testers and it's not
> just a few seconds (or maybe you don't look at your results to see if
> something YOU have done screwed up).

Erm what could I possibly do to screw it up? Since i set it up the
initial time I haven't had to touch it at all, it just runs as a
scheduled task and all is good. check the regression reports maybe 2/3
times a week to make sure that it hasn't stopped working and monitor the
test mailing list to see if anyone raises an issue. If the regression
fails or not is of no real concern to me in the sense that its going to
make me go and fix things, thats the developers job, testing is just a
very small way I can say thank you for the hard work that has gone into
the libraries. If there is a problem and for some reason they don't have
access to the compiler I test on then at that point I'd be more than
happy to work with them to try and solve it.

Or was there something else you were thinking about?

cheers

Martin