From: John Torjo (john.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-19 13:20:32

Hi all,

In order to make the Logging lib as usable as it can be, I'd like to
know what is *your* scenario, when using a Logging lib.

Thus, I'll do my best to make it as easy as possible to use my lib, and
also tweak it to be easily usable in most common scenarios.

Even if you scenario fits an already described one, please just reply to
that email with something like "mine too!", so that I'll know which
scenarios are most common.

Thanks!

Best,
John

--
John Torjo,    Contributing editor, C/C++ Users Journal
-- "Win32 GUI Generics" -- generics & GUI do mix, after all