From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-26 13:04:51

At 07:30 2005-05-25, Paul A Bristow wrote:

> [...]

I build boost 4 times a day (CVS), vc++7.1 and vc++8.0 (then run the
regression tests)
the script I use is published where the regression results are (just click
on RudbekAssociates)
I grant you that I'm using regression.py to do lots of the work, but I'm
using it in pieces so what it's doing should be pretty obvious, if it's
not, you know where to find me, my email address is in the same place.