From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-01 22:05:44

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 07:13:36 +0800, Joel de Guzman wrote

> > I think Jody is right on. I know that I really wanted to review the
> > typeof library, but the upcoming release has sucked up what little time
> > I've been able to spare for Boost. More time for reviews may be the answer.
>
> Same here. I really wanted to do a review but I got neck deep on
> other activities. I'm very interested with the typeof library
> from the very start.

Lots of interesting suggestions in this thread, but....

My conclusion is that this review was impacted by lots of people working on
the release. Of course it's easy to say let's hold up the review queue while
we do a release. Problem is that since releases tend to stretch over a
couple months it isn't so easy. Even so, I'd suggest the review wizard and
the release manager work together to adjust the reviews to avoid scheduling
reviews during the release crunch period. Again not easy, but I suspect
things can be worked out.

Jeff